Invalid SIP dialog after several calls

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Nuno Costa <ncosta at wit-software.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I've found an issue using PJSIP which I would like to share with you.
> After performing several consecutive calls, by sending 'INVITE's and
> canceling them with 'CANCEL' requests the dialog becomes invalid and the
> applications crashes.

After how many calls? And what pjsip version are you using?

> I've back-traced it until the function 'pjsip_dlg_on_tsx_state' at
> http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/browser/pjproject/trunk/pjsip/src/pjsip/sip_dialog.c
> Locking the dialog results on a crash.
>
> Can you please take a look at it? Thanks!

It would be great if you could try to reproduce it with the latest pjsua, to
make sure that the problem is not with the application. FYI I've just made
couple of hundreds of calls with pjsua using tcp or udp and it seems
alright.

Cheers
 Benny