Version 1.0-rc3 is released

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Benny Prijono <bennylp at pjsip.org> wrote:

> If things go well (meaning no major issues to be found), we plan to make
> this as the last release candidate and the next one will be 1.0, which will
> be released next week.

Here is something embarrassing. As soon as I posted that, I realized that
the schedule overlaps with some holidays that some of us will have, so
practically then that will give us only 2-3 effective days to work with
testing etc, which really doesn't make sense.

So I delayed 1.0 schedule by one week, it will be released in two weeks
time. :)

Cheers
 Benny