Sound on St Linux

I run sndinfo on the board and here is the output below;

 19:48:54.434 os_core_unix.c  pjlib 1.0-rc1 for POSIX initialized
 19:48:55.495      pasound.c  PortAudio sound library initialized, status=0
 19:48:55.495      pasound.c  PortAudio host api count=2
 19:48:55.496      pasound.c  Sound device count=3
 19:48:55.499          pjlib  select() I/O Queue created (0x487b74)
Device #00:
  Name                : VOIP USB Phone           : USB Audio (hw:0,0)
  # of input channels : 1
  # of output channels: 1
  Default clock rate  : 8000 Hz

Device #01:
  Name                : default
  # of input channels : 128
  # of output channels: 128
  Default clock rate  : 44100 Hz

Device #02:
  Name                : /dev/dsp
  # of input channels : 16
  # of output channels: 16

It recognize the sound device which is a usb phone . I run another sip stack
with media stack , sound was working.

What might be the problem ?

Regards
Muge