Network bind addresses and setting the Via: field

Hello again PJSIP people, forgive me if this has already been properly
discussed or documented elsewhere, but I have searched and not found the
answer.

My app is running on a linux box with multiple interfaces. I'm not using
PJSUA, rather just the base PJSIP/MEDIA/etc functions.

What happens is during a SIP dialog, the SDP address and Via: fields are
always automatically populated with the IP of the first interface. However,
I am binding to another interface in *pjsip_udp_transport_start*.

Ultimately I will be bridging calls across multiple interfaces, and I need a
way of directly controlling the IP in the SDP and Via fields for each invite
dialog.

Could you point me to documentation or a quick example which explains how to
do this?

Thanks in advance.
Mark