SIP ringback

Hi,

Yes, pjsua doesn't send any ringback stream to the peer on ringing and
it seems asterisk only send ringback when Asterisk receives stream
from callee. I know nothing about configuring Asterisk, I wonder if
Astersik could be forced to send ringback without receiving ringback
stream from callee, then that could be the solution (for now). This
may explain a bit more:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+bounty+rtp+timing. And please
also see http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5374, it seems promising.

Regards,