how to integrate g729 in pjsip

Hi all,
        I am a newbie in pjsip, I am actually developing a softphone which I
would like to support the codec g729, and I do some research on the net,
finally I got two options 1) using the intell ipp 2) developed my own
wrapper to add the codec.

As I am new in pjsip I didn't have enough experience and decide to use the
intel ipp and download the evaluation version and the demo source code.
What I actually want to do is to integrate g729 in my pjsip source code and
make it works through intel ipp library. I've tried how to enabled intell
ipp in pjsip from the link
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Intel_IPP_Codecs  but I am confusing how to
access the codec in my pjsip source code.

Regards,
Elangbam Johnson