PJSIP on Blackberry

Hi,
Is there any version of PJSIP stack that will run on Blackberry? I know there is a version of PJSIP for Symbian. Since both are Java compliant devices, wanted to know if there is a stack support on Blackberry. Since there is a product from Avaya for SIP on Blackberry, theoretically, SIP support must be there on the Blackberry even though I have read in the forums that JSR 180 corresponding to SIP is not available for Blackberry. Any leads on this would be? great help!!

Vijay

      Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/win/