Deal with multiple softphones

Hi guys,

I'm developing a new softphone using the pjsip api but I have a question to
make.
I start my softphone that uses pjsip and register with a user.
Then I start another softphone like eyebeam and register with the same user.
Under windows I receive this error :
Assertion failed!
Expression: dlg->tsx_count==0

Reading about this error I read that

"Application can only call this function when there is no session associated
to the dialog"

But there is no error here, if I start the other softphone before the error
doesn't happen

How can I handle with that? How can I run away for this check? If I take of
this check it'll have
what impact

Since now thaks for the help

--