PJSip on ARM

Hi;

it has no difference rather than compiling on Linux with gcc..

you need to set CC flag to arm cross compiler..  you can do it with export
CFLAGS=....
also export everything  necessary for the arm platform such as libraries ,
paths and target...

than run ./aconfigure  ... it will display all configuration related to
compiler .. you need to see the name of your compiler in built.mak file. If
you don't , you can edit the line export CROSS_COMPILE
:=nameofthecompiler-gcc ..

I ve done all for arm and sh-linux there is no problem during compile ..

Regards
Muge