How can i Handle an incoming GSM call during an active VoIP call

Hi,

Yes, any thread calling PJLIB function needs to be registered to
PJLIB. Please see the doc & the example of pj_thread_register() :
http://www.pjsip.org/pjlib/docs/html/group__PJ__THREAD.htm#g600d2f8baddfd78de3b6b60cce027a9a
http://www.pjsip.org/pjlib/docs/html/page_pjlib_thread_test.htm

Regards,
nanang