pjsip echo supressor test

/
/	Do you not hear any difference at all compared with when the ES is disabled
	(with --ec-tail 0)? With the current algorithm, the ES does not remove the
	echo completely but rather bring the level down so that it's not too
	annoying. So I could understand that some low audible echo is still going
	through.

Indeed, when echo is low (speaker and microphone far one from another)it gets lower and suppression seems to work,
 but in a realistic handsfree mode (mic next to speaker, sound in the mic coming from the speaker much higher that
what a person "talks" to mic) echo persists and makes full-duplex an annoying experience. Can get better results anyway? ("suppress" more
the output part from the input changing any parameter?).

I will try to go back to previous echo suppresor and watch results:

	 pjmedia_silence_det_set_params(ec->sd, 100, 500, 3000);

This parameters should give best results?

>/  Cpu usage goes to 15% approx (so ok, compared to my test with AEC --of
/>/ course, no way with AEC--).
/

       Yes. 7% usage.

Best regards,