P2PSIP and DHT

Hi all,
I am very interesting PJSIP and was developing an open P2PSIP client using
on PJSIP stack. For DHT functionality, Openchord was considered. But, I
still find good C/C++ DHT open source. Does any one know about that? Let me
know.

I have implemented a P2PSIP proxy using OpenDHT as external Location
Services. However, due to OpenDHT is java based so I have to used Java SIP
stack.

Now, I am considering a open P2PSIP client with PJSIP stack and C/C++. I
think it is really interesting topic. I can give a hand if someone are
interesting.

--
Minh Nguyen, iPeering Tech.
* http://www.ipeering.com  *