route Prack like Invite.

It's ok, I had Record-Route in Invite and now Prack have a route.

C?dric.

From: levequecedric@hotmail.comTo: pjsip at lists.pjsip.orgDate: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:03:10 +0200Subject: Re: route Prack like Invite.

More details :The route is set like in simpleua example, so it's set to the dialog. In the source code, I see that pjsip_100rel_create_prack function doesn't handle route. But it calls pjsip_dialogs_create_request. Does this function use or not use the route in the dialog to create request ? How handle this ?Thanks in advance for yours responses.C?dric.

From: levequecedric@hotmail.comTo: pjsip at lists.pjsip.orgDate: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:36:01 +0200Subject: route Prack like Invite.

Hi everybody, I use simpleua example.My simpleua is modify to use early message.I use SessionInvite method and 100Rel method.A UAC send an Invite with a specific route (for a proxy) in direction (remote target) of a UAS.When the UAC send a PRACK to UAS, SessionInvite or 100Rel method don't add route to the PRACK. Is it a bug or no ?  Thanks in advance for yours responses.  C?dric.

T?l?phonez gratuitement ? tous vos proches avec Windows Live Messenger  !  T?l?chargez-le maintenant !

http://www.windowslive.fr/messenger/1.asp