Add video

Hi Mugo,

No i don't create another stream for video. I just make sure the port
ranges for audio and video don't overlap. For example for audio i do
the usual pjsip thing, start the port range at 4000 and with a maximum
of 32 calls it'll go up to 4063. For the video i've got a config file
that pjsua_app.c reads at startup. In there i specify what port video
should start at. And i usually put it at 6000. When the application
runs it checks if those ports are free or not and starts using them.
This way my audio and video ports don't overlap.

When i create my SDP, and before i send the offer, the initial port
for video is the one that i specified in the video config file. After
having sent the offer and read the incoming remote_sdp, what i pass to
VLC is just the port number to transmit to, IP address to transmit to,
transcoding codec, video bit rate and the mux type. I pass it to the
commands buffer of VLC and use the functions VLC_Create(),
VLC_Init(int, int, char **s), VLC_Play(int),VLC_FullScreen(int),
etc... So to answer your question no i don't let PJSIP handle the
video streams. I use PJSIP only for SDP negotiation that's it. I leave
PJSIP to take care of all the audio streams and ports. And i keep the
video part to VLC, including its transport and everything else. PJSIP
doesn't touch that part.

I can see you're using H264. I am too. Did you ever have two incoming
H264 streams on your PC? How was your CPU usage?. When i have more
than one on my PC my CPU usage doesn't look too good..

Hubert