Problem receiving reINVITE

Hi!

First of all, I have to say that I am using PJSIP to negotiate a MSRP
ICE session (it just has small changes in the encoding of the SDP).

However, I am now experiencing a problem when receiving the re-INVITE:
the on_rx_offer callback is not called when the re-INVITE is received,
and  I am not understanding why.
By analysing PJSIP code, I see that the only place where such callback
is used is in sip_inv.c's *inv_check_sdp_in_incoming_msg* method.
Am I right?

However, that method is called by one of the following:
mod_inv_on_rx_request
inv_respond_incoming_update
inv_handle_update_response
inv_respond_incoming_prack
inv_on_state_calling
inv_on_state_early
inv_on_state_connecting
inv_on_state_confirmed

I don't know which one of these was supposed to be called in the "usual"
scenario (receive a re-invite after a successful INVITE / 100 / 180 /
200 / ACK transaction occurred).
Which one is it?

However, the problem seems to be that, in sip_endpoint.c's
endpt_on_rx_msg, the module *mod_ua_on_rx_request* "consumes" this
reINVITE [it calls *pjsip_dlg_on_rx_request*, which in turn calls
*mod_inv_on_rx_request* - but in this method there's an if which checks
if the method ID is invite (as this is a reINVITE, it is), and returns
true, thus handling/consuming the reINVITE] before it is sent to one of
the methods above that would possibly call the desired
*inv_check_sdp_in_incoming_msg* method, and thus *on_rx_offer callback*.

I attached both the log and the capture I made.

Any help on understanding why the on_rx_offer callback is not being
called will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Pedro Gon?alves