Change from sound output from loud speaker to normal ear speakers on HTC devices

Hi,
oh, i did the listing out of sound devices, refering to the sndinfo.c
sample.

selected a different playback device from the list using "pjsua_set_snd_dev
();"

yet the audio is still coming out from the rear speaker.

I tested many other voip clients (Skype, Tivi, SJPhone) on WM, I wonder how
they route it successfully to the ear speakers.

Thanks.

Regards,
Calvin