Conference Ports

Hi Nanang,

I think the problem is with my sound card on my PC. It has all these
new sound effects and enhancements which personally i could really do
without. I will trace down two other PC's and run another test. And to
answer your question yes i did test with PJSUA. I actually downloaded
a fresh new version of PJSIP, compiled it and ran the pjsua.exe
without any changes to the code. I then made the call and got that
behavior. I will try it again but without including my PC and will let
you know if i have the same problem.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Hubert