Playing wav file

Hi,

Just want to add what Gang Liu's has said. Please make sure you have a
working sound device, you can check it with sndinfo & sndtest in the
pjsip-apps/src/samples directory.

Playing a busy tone when a call fails may be achieved with the similar
idea of how pjsua's ringback works, you need a port to supply the busy
tone (it can be a file or tonegen port) and just connect this port to
sound device port when a call fails.

Regards,
nanang