pjsip-perf memory size

Hi, benny

     I wrote a small program which use pjlib memory pool or malloc/free to
continue alloc many small memory blocks and reture back to os.

     The testing results are the same as pjsip-perf. So I think the reason
is It might be fragmented the memory with too many small allocations.

     BTW, How can I set policy to let caching pool factory to using a
static/contiguous/preallocated memory?

"A pool factory can be given different policy during creation to make it
behave differently. For example, caching pool factory can be configured to
allocate and deallocate from a static/contiguous/preallocated memory instead
of using malloc()/free()."

regards,
Gang