Porting to PSP (PSPSDK toolchain)

Hi Fabio,

I think your process is correct. You can deactivate sound in the first step, add --null-sound (I think) in configure step.
Just run make and not make depend. Logically the library will be build.
pjsip is just static library so I think you don't need --disable-shared option

Samuel

 Cr?ez votre adresse ?lectronique prenom.nom at laposte.net
 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus int?gr?s.