PJSUA: conference ports disconnect after some minutes

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 9:34 PM, Stefan G?chter <stefan.gaechter at gmx.net>wrote:

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> when I connect a caller to a conference port (using cc - 2 - 4), it
> >> successfully connects the caller to the ringback tone. But after some
> >> minutes, the ringback stops suddenly.
> >> How can I get an endless ringback tone?
> >>

> >Could it be that the call's media was destroyed/re-created? This could
> >happen for example when re-INVITE or UPDATE is sent/received.
> >
> >Cheers
> > Benny
>
> Hi Benny,
>
> you're right, it happens on every re-INVITE. How could I change this so the
> conference port stays connected forever?

Short answer is you can't. When re-INVITE occurs, the stream will be
destroyed and recreated, and when it's destroyed, it will be removed from
the bridge, hence all connections to this port will be removed.

But the reconnecting feature should be easily implemented in the
application's on_media_update() callback I suppose.

Cheers
 Benny