PJSIP with Apache Server

Hi,

I want to test if PJSIP can be integrated with Apache web server. I want to
collect 2 sip uri from the web page and then give it to PJSIP to make a
conference call. Can some body guide me how this can be done? Can it be done
in this way:

using mod_python, I access a URI (which is a function using call facility in
PJSIP) which takes the two sip uri from the request. Then the PJSIP makes
two calls and connects both to the conference and send a reply back on the
web page that conference call established.

Am I going into right direction?

Regards,
Vincent