Some header files in third_party dir conflict with other packages, Overwrite or not overwrite?

hi, guys

I am packaging pjproject on Ubuntun8.04, and found there are some .h
files in third_party directory that conflict with the same files in
other packages.

Like:

        pjproject/third_party/srty/crypto/include/err.h
conflicts with libc6-dev
        pjproject/third_party/speex/include/speex/*.h
conflict with libspeex-dev
        pjproject/third_party/portaudio/include/portaudio.h
conflicts  with portaudio19-dev

And after I check the content of these files, most of them are different.

If I keep the original header files and don't overwrite them with those
provided by pjproject, can my pjsip-based application run normally?
Or I have to use the above files provided by pjproject?

Hope for your reply. Thanks :)

Yun