Call Problem

Hi,

Usually, the high latency on Symbian platforms is caused by the sound
device implementation (non-APS) and perhaps also the wifi things. The
pjsua's ringback also hasn't been implemented in symbian_ua[_gui]. Not
so sure about the last message played continously, I think it can be
echo. To make sure whether it is caused by echo, please check by using
headset on both sides, the repeated message shouldn't be occured.

Regards,
nanang