How to put the call on Hold

Hi,

Sorry for late response. I hope you could specify a bit more detail
about call hold problem, e.g: still receiving voice in holder's
speaker. Normally in pjsua, call hold will set the media direction to
'send only' and send nothing (or just keep-alive RTP packets) by
disconnecting any source ports to media stream port in the conf
bridge.

Regards,
nanang