Why pjsip_endpt_send_request_stateless function don't use header Route as target to send the SIP message ?

Thanks for you're response.

But in pjsip doc we can read that the pjsip_endpt_send_request_stateless function get the target to send message thanks to Request Line and Route Header.
So May be there is a bug. I have passed on version 1.0 but I always have the same problems.
It seems that high level API like PJSUA or PJSIPUA don't use this function, but pjsip_transport_send. So may be only few users use this function, and this bug has not been see before.
I create an INVITE message with a route (because of an outbound proxy) adding in the tdata.
Same operation but for response (pjsip_endpt_send_response2) works fine, may be because of the via header ?

I have rewrite my own function for sending message. In fact I don't need application obtain target from Request Line or Header Route because I know it thanks to an other Way. So I just use pjsip_endpt_acquire_method and pjsip_transport_send.

I can't use pjsip high level API because I need to control all message I received and send. Module as Invite Session managed some message like Prack and don't give me the hand on this.

Dialog are too rigid, I need more possibility to modify session. For example, dialog not allow modification of the route setting after initialisation. But my application need to modify it.
During a session SIP my application make a hard hand-over. I need to keep session active and modify the route use for this dialog because application send message to an outbound proxy in destination of the callee.

So I manage message out of dialog and transaction, and I create my own dialog.

regards,
C?dric.

Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:50:13 +0800From: gangban.lau@gmail.comTo: pjsip at lists.pjsip.orgSubject: Re: Why pjsip_endpt_send_request_stateless function don't use header Route as target to send the SIP message ?maybe you need take a look at pjsip doc. if you want pjsip stack to handle route set directly, you had better to use pjsip-ua apiOr use high level pjsua api.regards,Gang