Can some one tell me how to catch a "INFO" message with pjsua API?

Hi,

If u want to process INFO during a call, then its easy. Just look at on_call_tsx_state() in pjsua/pjsua_app.c

The RFC i think says INFO has to be within a call. But if u happen to want to handle INFO outside the call, u might have to modiy the pjsua lib. Have a look at how pjsua_core.c handles the incoming OPTIONS.

best,
Nigel