From: piyumali pathirage <piyumali2004@xxxxxxxxx>
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 10:39:17 AM
Subject: Add SDP video processing

Hi,
I'm developing a soft phone which supports for video and audio. I implemented the audio and video capturing and rendering part using directshow filters and it works fine. I thought to integrate pjsip SIP stack to my phone to handle the SIP negotiation side.
First I used the PJSUA high level API and I found that it works only for audio, and the video port was assigned to 0. After read the FAQ I got the idea that we have to handle video side on our own.  So I need to know how can I done this SDP processing for video.
So please help me on how to start that. I have the idea that we need to do some processing for the SDP packets to handel the video. But I can't understand from where to start it and how to do it.

Regards,
Anupama Pathirage