How to catch incomming ReINVITE with event when using INVITE Session module ?

Hi everybody,

I need to know how to catch incomming ReINVITE with event when using INVITE Session module, to run some action when application receiving a ReINVITE.

Actually I don't show it in using callback for event of INVITE Session module, or callback of a simple module when there is no dialog and session.
I don't understand why.
I see in source code of the INVITE Session module how it does it and I re-use the code, but I don't catche event Trying genereting when ReINVITE is receiving.

Thanks by advance for your help.

C?dric.
In?dit ! Des Emotic?nes D?jant?es! Installez les dans votre Messenger !
http://www.ilovemessenger.fr/Emoticones/EmoticonesDejantees.aspx