How to catch audio packets before codecs?

Hi,

Currently it is the stream module (stream.c) that invokes the codec,
packs/unpacks RTP and sends/receives RTP. So it seems you need to
implement your own stream module that performs those things except
invoking codec. You won't be able to use pjmedia components that do
PCM level processing here, e.g: conference bridge, silence detector,
echo canceller.

Regards,
nanang