CPU is up to 10% after pjsua_set_snd_dev()

I've played a little more and figured out that if I make a call, cpu
usage decreases to normal. Here's the program flow:

0. Create pjsua, init with snd_auto_close_time=0, add transport
1. pjsua_start()
2. pjsua_set_snd_dev() -- after that cpu is about 10%

If the user leaves the app alone at this stage, it consumes cpu cycles.

3. pjsua_call_make_call()
4. pjsua_call_hangup() or call termination from another party -- cpu
back to 0% after that step.

I have to call pjsua_set_snd_dev() at program start-up to select
appropriate sound device. Is there a procedure to explicitly close the
thing that snd_auto_close_time=0 closes after a voice call?