C?dric.

From: levequecedric@hotmail.comTo: pjsip at lists.pjsip.orgDate: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:13:29 +0100Subject: Ack for Re-INVITE and event.

Hi, I need to be informed when application received an ACK for a ReINVITE. I used INVITE SESSION to establish session, and generate ReINVITE. I try to use events of this module but it seems they're not generated for ReINVITE. I implemente on application the transaction state callback, but application does never send events to it. I have init the transaction, and place on the module the link to the callback, like the on_rx_request. Do you know which trigger I should catch to know when a ACK for a ReINVITE arrived ?And what should I implemented ? Which callback ? Thanks for your help in advance. C?dric.

Votre correspondant a choisi Hotmail et profite d'un stockage quasiment illimit?. Cr?ez un compte Hotmail gratuitement !
T?l?phonez gratuitement ? tous vos proches avec Windows Live Messenger? !? T?l?chargez-le maintenant !
http://www.windowslive.fr/messenger/1.asp