Two questions - multiple calls and sound device access

Hello,
I'm new to this list, so greetings everyone.
I'm trying to use pjsua application to test some different SIP PBX
platforms. Everything seems fine, so far I have just two questions:
1) Is it possible to put into config-file a command that will make
multiple simultaneous calls? I know putting one
"sip:account at server.com" works fine, the call is proceeding, but how
to add multiple calls directly into config file?
2) When running two instances of pjsua on the same machine, is there a
problem with accessing a sound device? I'm getting this:

10:23:13.492  pjsua_media.c  Unable to open sound device: Device
unavailable [status=269984]
10:23:13.492  pjsua_media.c  Error opening sound device: Device
unavailable [status=269984]

on the called application. The calling one shows no errors (though
it's the called one, that initiates sound transfer..). I've read
somewhere that you should make sure no other app is using the sound
device when using pjsua. Is there a way to make two instances work
simultaneously?

Thanks for any answers.
Martin Fiala