Conferfence Bridge Benchmarking

I will give confbridge a try, should be a good start to gather some data.
I see there is already resampling possibility in confbench.c, how would I
add some audiocodecs encoding / decoding to that to get a more realistic
example?

Cheers,
Thomas, who is really interested what the outcome of such a test will be ;)