Conferfence Bridge Benchmarking

Since it is almost impossible to find any data on the internet about the
scaling of conference bridges I would like to do a test myself with pjsip.

When i talk about scaling i mean the CPU usage for mixing audiosignals.
A chart like Usage of CPU vs. Number of mixed Audiosignals would be perfect.
Another option could be CPU vs. Number of decoded Audiosignals (or encoded)

My Problem is: In terms of bandwith a 100Mbit Server would theoretically
capable of recieving around 6000 16 kbit Streams before he runs out of
Bandwidth, but i think that it rather runs out of CPU instead with already
500 Streams to be mixed in the conference bridge. I cant prove my point
untill I have some data.

Maybe somebody has done that or know how to do it with pjsip? Or has
gathered some data or knows where to find some?

Very thankfull for your help
Thomas