Regarding Conference

Hi ,
we are using jain-sip for sip stack. For handling call control. For
Media purpose we are using pjsip.

For a single call it is working fine. when I started this library for
conference , at that time voice is breaking.

Suse Linux Enterprise edition 10.
64-bit machine.
yamaha sound card.

I had tested with pjsua demo, it was working fine with different call
conferences.

So , I developed Native library using C for Java. confsample demo code I
have used to write my own library functions.

Calls are connecting properly and voice also distributed equally to all
calls. but the problem I am facing is breaking voice.

please help me in this.