Regarding Conference

Hi,

I have developed a shared library using pjsip.  By using this pjsip
shared library I want to create conference with a java program. For a
single call it is working fine , when I am placing more than one call
and I am adding this port to the conference pool.

After call is  entered into conference voice reaching to all persons who
are in conference ,but voice is braking i.e. delay in voice.

Below is the configuration for each port.

Port #00:
  Name                    : /dev/dsp
  Sampling rate           : 16000 Hz
  Samples per frame       : 160
  Frame time              : 10 ms
  Signal level adjustment : tx=0, rx=0
  Current signal level    : tx=0, rx=0
  Transmitting to ports   : #1 #2

Port #01:
  Name                    : strm0x530bf0
  Sampling rate           : 16000 Hz
  Samples per frame       : 160
  Frame time              : 10 ms
  Signal level adjustment : tx=0, rx=0
  Current signal level    : tx=0, rx=0
  Transmitting to ports   :  #0 #2

Port #02:
  Name                    : strm0x531128
  Sampling rate           : 16000 Hz
  Samples per frame       : 160
  Frame time              : 10 ms
  Signal level adjustment : tx=0, rx=0
  Current signal level    : tx=0, rx=0
  Transmitting to ports   :  #0 #1

this configuration changed to 8000 hz, 240 sample 20 ms also, when I
have this sample rates voice was more breaking, so I change to 10ms. It
was little bit ok but still it is breaking.

please  any one help me to solve this problem.

thanks & regards,
Abdul Khadar.