Conferencing Problem delaying voice

Since it seems you are using OSS, please make sure you are using the
latest SVN trunk version which contains update on handling imprecise
audio frame size which may cause breaking voice (see ticket #523:
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/523), and also contains update on
jitter buffer optimization to minimize delay caused by jittery network
(see ticket #505: http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/505).

Regards,
nanang