choosing an IP address -regarding

Thanks Benny !

That fixed the issue. Windows Mobile forces all traffic to flow
through the network, it decides is best. It does not matter what I
choose it to be. So I added a new entry to the routing table forcing a
lower metric for a particular destination and it worked fine. Since
RTP runs peer to peer, Windows mobile routes that through the WiFi
interface.

Thanks again
Regards
Knight