Impossible to register when you receive message 500

Benny Prijono a ?crit :
> On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 1:30 AM, Samuel Vinson <samuelv at laposte.net> wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Normally this scenario should work okay, the registrar should treat
> this as normal multiple registrations (that is, the same AOR is
> registered by more than one user agents), delete the binding of the
> old call-id and add new binding for the new call-id. Unless of course
> if the registrar doesn't support multiple registrations.

I think the registrar doesn't support multiple registration with the
same account.

Why doesn't pjsip retry register after delay ?
Should I retry in my application to re-register ?

> What server is this?

 From SIP message incoming :
Server: Cirpack/v4.41c (gw_sip)

This is my sip provider