Error in configuring SVN version, on Linux, i686

Thanks Benny,

Now the problem is very well explained in the FAQ, and will be usefull if
somebody is facing the same issue.
In conclusion, you have to be very carefull, if you have one leg in Windows
and the another in Linux.

(FYI, I have tried a new svn checkout FROM LINUX on a new empty folder, from
the web repository, and all the previous problems are gone)

Best regards,

Electrocut