Error in configuring SVN version, on Linux, i686

That's great! I'm glad we have closure on this. I've added this to the
FAQ for future reference: http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/FAQ#crlf

Btw no, svn will ignore the cr-lf formatting with "svn diff" (whether
this is the default behavior or because I set it up this way, I can't
remember).

Cheers
 Benny