Segmentation fault in resample_port.c

Thank you for your answer.

Well I'm working with mono-audio. I'm using the stock PJSUA app with my
audio driver. So I think it's mono audio.

I have just tried with the latest SVN version and it gives me exactly
the same error. I actually found the bug. I'm only allowing to open the
device at 8000 Hz. But PJSUA want a clock rate of 16000 Hz (don't know
why, seems to be config related). So there should be up/down sampling of
factor 2. When I'm playing audio, PJSUA need to downsample the audio to
8000 Hz. The frame size (mono or stereo it doesn't matter) should half
the frame size of the original audio data. The bug is here.

In resample_port.c of the latest SVN version, in function
resample_get_frame(), there is the following line:

tmp_frame.size = rport->dn_port->info.bytes_per_frame;

As I understand it tells that the size of the frame is equal to the
master conf port frame size. Actually the master conf port sampling rate
is 16000 which twice the frame size of my audio driver. After that, the
line:

status = pjmedia_port_get_frame( rport->dn_port, &tmp_frame);

gets the frame with the wrong size (it doesn't seg fault here).

and then the down sampling process is done and the segfault appear. So I
think (I'm sure I'm missing something but what ?) there is confusion in
frame size in the down sampling stuffs.

If I allocate a buffer of twice the frame size in my audio driver it fix
the seg fault but then the audio is corrupt..

Any clues appreciated :-)!

Cheers,

Mathieu

Benny Prijono a ?crit :