Adding codecs & conference

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 3:52 AM, Thanh Nghiem Le <nimkgb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Benny,
>
> > What ports are you connecting in the bridge?
> Say I have 2 calls
> port 0 is transmiting to port 1 , 2
> so I do cc 1 2 and cc 2 1
>
> I try in Vista Home Premium, Ubuntu 8.04, MAC leopard 10.5 and got the same
> result
> I did more on reserching and found that the problem I have is exactly the
> same with the one below, I also tried the solutions that you suggest but non
> of them work.

For now, I tend to think that the problem is with the G729 codec that
you're using or perhaps your wrapper implementation. Which library is
that? What's the CPU utilization when you have two calls? Does the
library support multiple calls? As Nanang said, if the implementation
doesn't support multiple calls (e.g. non-const global variables) then
something will break when more than one calls are created.

And like you said, the audio is fine with other codecs, so I don't
suppose this is PJSIP problem. We also tried with Speex and iLBC (on
Windows), which both should be heavier than g729 in terms of
processing, and the audio is fine. We use the latest SVN version.

Cheers
 Benny