Adding codecs & conference

Hi Benny,
> What ports are you connecting in the bridge?
Say I have 2 calls
port 0 is transmiting to port 1 , 2
so I do cc 1 2 and cc 2 1

I try in Vista Home Premium, Ubuntu 8.04, MAC leopard 10.5 and got the same
result
I did more on reserching and found that the problem I have is exactly the
same with the one below, I also tried the solutions that you suggest but non
of them work.

*From arawat@xxxxxxxxxxx Fri Feb 8 06:13:50 2008*