PJSIP on Windows Mobile: How to use Earpiece for Audio Playback

That's right we face the problem too,
Microsoft says the audio routing switching is done by device vendor
driver, we might need SDK from the vendor to route the speaker.
I haven't found then until now.
I remembered the link only show how to use speaker phone not to route
the audio from rear speaker to front speaker.

Regards

Yeffri