PJSIP on Windows Mobile: How to use Earpiece for Audio Playback

We are using PJSIP's wince build on Windows Mobile 6 Professional platform running on HTC Touch. I am able to hear Voice during the call from Rear Loudspeaker but not able to find any way to play the voice from Front Earpiece. Windows Wave API (PortAudio is also internally using the same) seems to be not providing any support to access earpiece for Audio Playback.

I am sure someone else using PJSIP on WM or Pocket PC Phone also must have faced this issue.

Is there any way to achieve audio playback of VoIP call through Front Earpiece? If not, has Microsoft released any official wording/note on this limitation and whether they are planning to add this support in near future?

Thanks in Advance,
~Girish