Missing Separator Error

If you have done all what Nokia Forum 'said' (PATH thing, Perl
version, Vista issues, etc) then perhaps it is time to look at your
PJLIB.GCCE,
I know those *.GCCE makefiles are auto-generated, but just in case
there is some problem with the generated file, e.g: improper new line,
unclosed double quotes. You may also share some lines around line 75
of your PJLIB.GCCE here so somebody may be able to see some culprit
there.
Sorry for this bad idea, just try to help.

Regards,
nanang