Missing Separator Error

According to the FAQ:

"
One user reported this compile error, something like:

"\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\EPOC32\BUILD\project\pjproject\build.symbian\PJLIB\GCCE\PJLIB.GCCE *** missing separator.
Stop."

This problem may be similar to this problem reported on Nokia Forum.
See if adding ARM toolchain to the PATH (C:\Program Files\CSL Arm
Toolchain\bin) solves it.

If not, please check that you have the correct Perl version for the
SDK. Try reinstalling everything (Perl, ARM toolchain, and SDK) and
see if it helps.
"

That user was ME :)

Now I wanted to try the Symbian build again and encountered that
all-too-familiar error. So I uninstalled everything and cleaned the
registry (using CCleaner) and then reinstalled everything, and added
the ARM toolchain to the PATH and I still can't escape this error.

So just to be sure, I also performed a clean install of ARM,
ActivePerl, SDKs, and Carbide C++ 1.2 on a computer than never had any
of these programs installed on it (hence the term 'clean' install).
Fixed PATH. Same result.

I tried manually including the directory in the include directories of
the project. This also made no difference. As before, this error is
very specific. The error pertains to line 75 in PJLIB.GCCE:

..\lib\gcc\arm-none-symbianelf\3.4.3\include"

OH and one more thing. Running all this from the command line tools
using 00.bat and 01.bat gives the same result. 00.bat does the bldmake
or whatever and 01.bat stops right after the error. I'm really out of
ideas. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Samer M. Faour
Computer and Communications Engineering