WinCE Sound Issue

Hi,

     I successfully ported pjsip on Windows CE Version 5.00.the processor is  Intel,ARM920T-PX

  In this i tested the wave files,they are playing fine using windows mediaplayer.

  when i initialize the media using pjsip some whore sound is playing,registration part is done perfectly,call is also working but with whore sound but no voice only whore sound.

  could you tell me how to prevent the whore sound.

  Regards
  Rams

 Meet people who discuss and share your passions.  Join them now.